A selection of historic images from around our area.
Everton Park 1930
Everton House Situated In Everton Park Brisbane
View of Alderley Railway Station in the foreground 1925
View of Mitchelton 1923
Alderley Bank 1975
Arana Hills in the 1960s
This intersection was originally known as Barron's Corner, named after early owners of the land. It was also the intersection which the Kedron Shire Council chose to install its first Kitson light. The only remaining building is the one on the hill at the rear of the scene.
Mitchelton State High School
FM454 entering the single track in Richmond St. Gordon Park on the Stafford Line